March 29, 2010

All Hail Broke Loose

We had some pretty significant storms last night--there were tornados in the area.  Tornados.Freak.Me.Out.  I grew up the next town over from this.  I was almost 2 when that happened, but I swear it scarred me for life.  So, when the warnings were issued that the tornados were headed straight for us, I, or course, freaked out.  A lot.  My husband cleared out the closet under the stairs for me.  And then came the hail.  I have never seen hail like this...we went from no precip at all to a hail covered deck in 5 minutes.  Thankfully the tornados missed us and we had no damage.  This time...............

Some pictures...sorry they are crappy quality.  I was too busy freaking out to take fabulous pictures.

Our hail covered deck


The hail river down our front walk.  I have no clue why the street light is green...weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment