February 21, 2010

Choices, Choices

We are in the market for a new camera.  Our current camera is just not living up to our expectations anymore.  We bought it 5 years ago when we drove from NC to Vegas...and it's been a great camera up until a few months ago.  So...I've been doing some reasearch, and here are the two cameras I'm looking at.  Now I just have to get them in my hands and test them out.  Anyone have any experience with these cameras?  Any other camera I should look at--that is under $400?  Please share!!

The Nikon Coolpix P90


The Canon Powershot SX20 IS


1 comment:

  1. I don't have experience with either, but my mom used to have the older version of the Canon (I think). It was the S2IS and I LOVED it. I am a Nikon girl when it comes to dSLR cameras. However, I do think that Canon makes better point & shoots.

    ReplyDelete