February 17, 2010

My most sincere apologies

I have fallen off the wagon lately. Between some traveling we've done, work, and basic life, I've been flat out exhausted. I'm so sorry. Especially to my FOUR followers. :-)

Some quick updates...

  • Girls weekend in the mountains was very fun. We got a ton of snow (for NC) and were snowed in an extra day. A nice mountain man plowed us out. My camera sucks, so I'll have to borrow some photos from my friends FB accounts and post them for you. :-)

  • Work has been crazy--audits, appraisals, more work, and a few days off make for some very busy days. I really cherish my weekends lately.

  • We just took a trip to snowy Ohio. Literally. There were 8 inches of snow on the ground when we got there, it snowed every day we were there, and it was pouring snow when we left. I do have some pictures from Ohio, but my camera sucks. I think some came out though, and I'll post those, along with a recap about why we were there. It was very special and very fun.

  • Our house is an absolute wreck. I really need to get busy cleaning and decluttering--and this weekend is the perfect time to start. Bonus: The Mister is 100% behind this project and ready to help.

  • Lent starts today. I'm not really giving anything up...just trying to eat better and exercise more. I'm contemplating the C25K program. Anyone have luck with that?

So....that's where things are right now. Travelling is over until April--I have another girls trip and then we have a baby shower. Both fun events to look forward to! In the meantime--exercise, clean, declutter, eat better, and blog more!!

Oh--and does anyone have any camera recs? I need a new one...............

No comments:

Post a Comment