April 15, 2010

Apologies...Again

I feel like I'm often apologiznig for not updating or writing as often as I feel I should.  And I'm doing it again tonight.  Life has had it's way with me this week.  I'm in charge of my company's Annual Meeting tomorrow (UGH), and Im co-hosting a baby shower Saturday (yay!).  A lot of work is going into both and I'm spent.  I'm just ready for Saturday's shower to get here.  It's in one of my favorite cities, Charleston, with some of my most favorite people in the world.  Plus, it's a couples shower--yay for the husbands being at the shower!

Anyway, if you've stuck with me, thanks.  This blog is mainly an outlet for me, but I do appreciate all 2 of my readers! :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Oh--and I tried the Netti Pot tonight for the first time.  Freaky!!!  Has anyone else used it?  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment