April 3, 2010

The One Where Jennandtonica Inspired Me

So, it's a random Saturday night and we are home. Thanks to my chronic aversion to pollen, I am drugged on anti-histamines beyond belief, and I will not go out in public with a dripping snotty nose. Because that’s just not hot.


One of my friends on Twitter, Jennandtonica, did a great vlog tonight about her 10 most played songs in her iTunes library. I'm copying her.

My 10 most played songs ever in my iTunes library are:

10. Dancing Virginia by Jump Little Children--this song reminds me of fun college friends
9. Just Like Heaven by The Cure--I love this song--a real mood lifter and I often listen to it as I'm pulling into work
8. Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order--I don't know why, I just like this song
7. A Little Respect by Erasure--What can I say, I love the 80's
6. Yesterday by The Beatles--I was raised on Beatles music. I love them.
5. Me & Honey by REM--besides Superman, hands down my favorite REM song
4. Paradise City by Guns N Roses--Take me home Axl! Haha!
3. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard--I watched hours and hours of MTV waiting for this video to play--back when MTV actually played videos
2. Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes--this song reminds me of high school, my first boyfriend, and swim meets
1. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi--Who doesn't love this song??

And a bonus for you all...the 5 most recently played songs in my iTunes library are:

5. Love Story by Taylor Swift--my nieces love this one and played it a gazillion times when they were over last. I like it too....
4. Seven Bridges Road by the Eagles--I love the harmonies in this one
3. Alone by Heart--the Glee version--I love Kristen Chenowith and Matthew Morrison singing this song. I belt this one out in my car.
2. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne--this makes me want to dance
1. Tik Tok by Ke$ha--this one actually makes me dance--but I don't care for the dollar sign in her name.

So, there you have it. I wouldn't say this is an accurate depiction of my musical taste, but this is the most popular according to my iTunes. What songs are your top ten??

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I keep forgetting to rip my GNR albums to iTunes. Fail. Also, I love your bonus!

    ReplyDelete